In compliance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (RGPD), of May 25, 2016 REGULATION (EU) 2016/679, we inform you that at PK TRAVELS we work every day to offer you the best deals on travel and tourist products in general. To achieve this we need to collect information from our users. If you have any questions about your privacy you can contact us by email at Javier@pktravels.es
BASIC INFORMATION ON DATA PROTECTION
Responsible for the treatment
Francisco Javier Latorre Carrascosa
Purpose of the treatment
Travel booking and advertising
Legitimation of the treatment
Customer relationship management
Your data may be communicated to some providers that provide us with services, the company agrees to sign an agreement with them by which they are obliged to comply with the European data privacy regulations.
Our users have the right to access, rectify and delete their data, as well as other rights as explained in the additional information.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ON DATA PROTECTION
Name: Francisco Javier Latorre Carrascosa
Adress: C/ Belmonte del Tajo nº 51-3ºD 28019 Madrid
The user data that we collect is strictly necessary to carry out our activity of selling travel and tourism products in general. In order to carry out our function we need to collect the necessary contact details. For greater clarity, we inform you that the activity includes the following actions: presentation, proposal, reservation and billing of the trip or tourist product requested.
Our users voluntarily provide us with their data by registering on our website, through our application, by making a phone call or on those other web pages or mobile applications that host our services.
We will process your data to provide our services as a travel agency. This means that we will process your data to identify you and to be able to make personalized proposals, to be able to attend to the queries or requests that you make to us and to assist you in whatever you need during the entire time that we are your travel agency.
In no case will we carry out automated decisions without human intervention, unless you expressly authorize it.
We may also process your data to comply with a legal obligation, as well as for cases in which there is a legitimate interest.
Your data may be communicated to some providers that provide us with web-related services and those other collaborators on whose web pages or mobile applications we host our services. The company undertakes to sign an agreement with them by which they are obliged to comply with the European data privacy regulations. Such providers may only use your data to provide the relevant services. Therefore, they cannot use said information for their own purposes or transfer it to third parties.
– Right of access: This right allows you to know what personal data we have.
– Right of rectification: This right allows you to request the rectification of inaccurate data
– Right of deletion: This right allows you to delete your data when it is not necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
– Right to limitation of treatment: This right allows you to request us, as data controller, to suspend data processing when a) you challenge the accuracy thereof, while said accuracy is verified by the controller b) in those cases in which that you exercise the right to oppose the data processing, while verifying whether the legitimate reasons of the person in charge prevail over those of the interested party. This right also allows you to ask us to keep your personal data when a) the data processing is unlawful but you oppose the deletion of your data and instead request the limitation of its use or b) we no longer need the data for the purposes of the treatment but the interested party does need them for the formulation, exercise or defense of claims.
– Right of opposition: This right allows you to oppose the treatment when there are well-founded reasons for it related to your personal situation or to oppose the commercial prospecting actions. We will stop processing the data, unless the treatment is due to legitimate reasons or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
– Right to data portability: This right allows you to request the portability of your data to another data controller. This right allows you to receive your personal data provided in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and to be able to transmit it to another controller, whenever technically possible.
– Right to revoke consent: This right allows you to revoke the consent granted.
You can exercise these rights by sending us your request through the email firstname.lastname@example.org
In any case, you can go to the Spanish data protection agency if you consider that the current provisions on data protection have been violated. On its website you can find additional and complementary information on all these rights: www.agpd.es
The exercise of these rights is totally free.
What must you present to exercise your rights?
1-Request addressed to the person in charge or manager who owns your personal data
2- Photocopy of the DNI or passport or other valid document that identifies you.
3-You can also use the electronic signature instead of the DNI.
4-If you exercise them through a representative, document or electronic instrument that proves the representation.
5- Petition in which the request is specified.
6-Address for notification purposes, date and your signature.
7-Accrediting documents of the request that you make, if necessary.
Once the request has been received, we will analyze whether all the necessary information for its processing has been provided, as well as the legitimacy and relevance of the request. In the event that it is not pertinent or that, due to the specific case, the exercise of the requested right cannot be granted, we will notify the interested party so that they can file the corresponding claims.
We will respond to your request within the legally established deadlines, unless due to problems that are beyond our reach we cannot carry it out. In this case, we will inform you of the reasons and the expected resolution deadlines.